Nutella Cheesecake With Oranges
Nutella cheesecake with oranges! Oranges remind me of winter holidays and the flavor of cold winters and its a fruit that instantly fills you with vitamins, and gives you the energy for a great start to any day.
And with your daily dose of vitamins, you also get a daily dose of sweetness. As the name suggests, this recipe is a great combination of oranges, Nutella and cheese. Strong flavors giving fine tastes.
Nutella Cheesecake w/ Oranges
- 200 g digestive biscuits
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 50 g butter
- 150 g nutella
- 100 ml cream
- 600 g cheese
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- grated orange peel
- 200 ml orange juice
- 50 g sugar
- 4 g gelatin + 4 tablespoons water
- 80 g dark chocolate
- 50 g heavy whipping cream
How to make NUTELLA CHEESECAKE W/ Oranges:
- Grind the hazelnuts together with the biscuits.
- Add the melted butter and mix gently to obtain a crumbly dough.
- Line a 20-22cm (7.8-8.7 inch) diameter pan with baking paper.
- Place the biscuit mixture on the bottom of the tray and press down firmly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius (320 Fahrenheit)
- Then reduce the heat to 150 C (300 F) and transfer the tray to a grill.
- Prepare the filling.
- Mix the Nutella with the cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well after each one.
- Mix for no more than one minute.
- Finally, add the vanilla, orange juice, and grated orange peel.
- Mix gently.
- Pour the mixture into the pan over the crust and level.
- Place the cheesecake in a larger pan.
- Pour hot water into the larger pan, halfway up the cheesecake.
- Put the trays in the oven.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45-50 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave the cheesecake in the oven until completely cool, then refrigerate.
- Hydrate the gelatin in 4 tablespoons of water.
- Mix the orange juice with the sugar and place it in a saucepan on the heat.
- Stir until it heats up and the sugar dissolves. Do not boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the gelatin, stirring continuously until it dissolves.
- Leave the juice to cool for half an hour then pour it over the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake.
- Melt the dark chocolate together with the cream in a bain marie.
- Once the orange cream has hardened, place the chocolate on top of the cheesecake, starting from the center but without reaching the sides.
- Place the cake back in the fridge.
- Serve the orange Nutella cheesecake in generous and very tasty portions. Enjoy!