New York Cheesecake with Fresh Berries
This cheesecake is one of the most beloved desserts at the uber-luxury Ritz-Carlton Moscow. The recipe is created by Pastry Chef Anton Pochtar, one of our Chef’s of the Week.
Check out our interview with Anton where he talks about his career, inspiration, Russian cuisine and advice for aspiring chefs.
New York Cheesecake with Fresh Berry
- 2000 g cream cheese
- 200 g sour cream
- 390 g sugar
- 700 g eggs
- 9 g vanilla bean
- 10 g fresh lemon zest
How to Make the Graham:
- Mixed all the ingredients using paddle attachment.
- Bake at 180 ℃ (356 ℉) for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Weigh 1200 gr (2 ⅔ pounds) per slab.
- Paddle cream cheese, sour cream and sugar, until the cream cheese become smooth.
- Add in eggs, gradually.
- Add in vanilla bean and lemon zest.
- Bake using a water bath at 130 ℃ (270 F).