Easy Tomato Shrimp Pasta Recipe
Sometimes, there are not enough hours in a day for everything we set out to do; it can happen to anyone.
In such cases, pasta is not only one of the most delicious foods in the world but also your greatest ally. Add shrimp and a dash of wine and you’ve got yourself a quick, fancy and delicious dinner.
You can also add wine in a glass—next to the plate. We won’t tell. 🙂
Enjoy this easy to make tomato shrimp pasta recipe!
Easy Tomato Shrimp Pasta
- 250 g pasta
- 300 g shrimp (cleaned)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 10 tbsp white wine
- 1/2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- 100 g butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, bring water with salt to a rolling boil.
- Add the pasta.
- In a frying pan, heat a dash of olive oil.
- Roast the garlic and add the peeled and deveined shrimp and the quartered cherry tomatoes. For some heat, you can also add a small chili pepper (chopped).
- After the shrimp turns pink (if you use raw shrimp), pour the wine into the skillet and add the butter.
- If you’re using pre-cooked shrimp, you only need to cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta to the pan and continue to cook until the sauce becomes creamy.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh basil.
Related: Prawns Fettuccine with Pernod Cream Sauce & Fennel
Related: Fettuccine Carbonara
Related: Fettuccine with Manila Clams, Spicy Sausage and White Wine Saffron Reduction
Related: Fettuccine with Salmon & Asparagus in Lemon and Dill Oil
Related: Easy Tomato Shrimp Pasta Recipe
Related: Shrimp Pasta Salad