Brownie Cheesecake w/ Strawberry Flavored Chocolate Cream
Brownie cheesecake with strawberry flavored chocolate cream is a fantastic treat for the whole family. I wanted to make a cheerful, colorful cake for my little boy and he loved it – the meringues, the candy, and the chocolate wrap.
The brownie batter is great, not very dense with a moist, slightly airy texture. On top comes a chocolate cream flavored with strawberries.
On top of the chocolate cream is a generous layer of soft and creamy cheesecake. The decorations are varied: a two-colored chocolate wrap/border, store-bought chocolate candies and meringues. A delight! A wonderful cheesecake that everyone will enjoy
Brownie Cheesecake with Strawberry Flavored Chocolate Cream
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 50 ml milk
- 3 large eggs
- 120 g flour
- 10 g cocoa
- 100 g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 600 g cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 120 g sugar
- 50 g full fat cream
- 100 g chocolate
- 100 g strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 150 g sugar
How to make Brownie Cheesecake with Strawberry Flavored Chocolate Cream:
- Melt the chocolate together with the butter over a low heat.
- Stir to homogenize the mixture.
- When the mixture is completely smooth, turn off the heat.
- Add the vanilla and sugar and stir again. Set the cream aside.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, a pinch of salt, and the baking powder. Use a spatula and mix gently.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Put the whites in the mixer bowl.
- Stir the yolks into the chocolate cream then add the dry ingredients, carefully folding in. Add the milk to thin the mixture.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff. When you have a nice foam, fold them into the chocolate cream with upward movements.
- Preheat the oven to medium heat (180 C degrees or 356 Fahrenheit) and line a 22-24 cm (8.6-9.4 inch) diameter cake tin with baking paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and level.
- Bake the cake for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave it in the oven for another 5 minutes, then remove and place on a cooling tray to cool.
- When it has completely cooled, place it on a plate.
- Cut the strawberries into pieces.
- Place them on the heat with the sugar. Let them boil until the liquid is reduced and it turns into a jam-like consistency.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and mix it with the strawberries. Place the cream on top.
- Mix the cream cheese with the cream and sugar for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well after each addition.
- Next add the flour, vanilla, and lemon juice. Mix gently until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to a low heat, 160 C degrees (320 F). Take a round pan with a diameter 1 cm (0.4 inch) less than the one you baked the top in, and line it with baking paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake the cheesecake for 45 minutes.
- Leave it in the oven to cool.
- When it is completely cool, place in the refrigerator and leave overnight.
- It is best if it is very cold and hard before you remove it from the pan.
- You can put it in the freezer for half an hour.
- Carefully remove it from the pan and place it on top of the cream. Work carefully so as not to spoil the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate the cake for an hour.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Add the sugar gradually, one tablespoon at a time.
- Mix well after each spoonful of sugar.
- Stop mixing only when the sugar is completely melted.
- Place the meringue in a star tipped tin and make small meringues on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the meringues for one hour at 100 degrees (210 F). Let them cool in the oven.
- Decorate the cake with chocolate border.
- On top, put the meringue and small chocolates.
- Serve this wonderful brownie cheesecake with meringue. Enjoy!