Purslane Salad with Yoghurt
Salads made with greens are not only limited to lettuce, arugula, curly cress, and sorrel. Making salads with fresh purslane collected from the garden, especially in summer, is as common as salads made with other greens.
Purslane Salad With Yoghurt
- 1 bunch fresh purslane
- 1 cup yogurt whipped
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp dried mint
- 1 pinch cayenne
- salt to taste
How to make Purslane Salad With Yoghurt
- Coarsely chop the purslane.
- Mix the garlic, whipped yogurt, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the purslane to the yogurt mixture and mix until all the purslane leaves are coated.
- Transfer the salad to a serving plate, drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with dried mint and cayenne.