Tuna Sashimi with Yuzu Dressing & Baby Coriander
If you’ve wondered how to best serve tuna sashimi this you’ve come to the right place. This yuzu-based dressing by Chef Sarah French is delicious and perfectly enhances the natural flavor of the tuna. Enjoy!
Tuna Sashimi – Yuzu Dressing – Baby Coriander
- 200 grams tuna sashimi
- 50 milliliters yuzu juice
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons Ground Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tablespoon French shallots
- 5 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 punnet baby coriander
- Mix dressing ingredients together and set aside to chill.
- Dice tuna into small cubes. add a small amount of dressing until the tuna is lightly coated.
- Place a 1/2 tablespoon of the tuna onto an asian spoon.
- Garnish with a single piece of baby coriander.