- 12 ounces beef tenderloin
- 4 ounces English cucumberdiced
- 4 ounces seedless watermelondiced
- 1.5 ounces yuzu juice
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- 4 Egg Yolksraw
- 1 ounce chive or scallionminced
- 1 tablespoon togarashi
- 1 tablespoon Maldon sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the egg yolk in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the tartare among four plates in a pile, off center.
- Press your thumb into each mound of tartare and make a small dent.
- Place one egg yolk in each “hole.” Finish the dish with a sprinkle of Maldon Sea Salt and Togarashi.
- Serve immediately.