Pork Tenderloin with Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Corn
Pork tenderloin with mashed sweet potatoes and corn is a delightful combination of flavors and textures that are sure to satisfy your taste buds. The taste and texture of this dish are heavenly.
The pork tenderloin is moist, tender, and full of flavor, while the sweet potatoes are rich and creamy with a hint of smoky ham. The corn provides a juicy crunch, completing the textures.
This dish is a delightful blend of flavors, perfect for a cozy evening dinner. The buttery sweet potatoes, juicy corn, and flavorful pork tenderloin, all infused with the taste of ham and red wine, create a truly mouthwatering experience.
Pork Tenderloin with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Corn
- 300 g pork tenderloin
- 400 g sweet potatoes
- 50 g butter
- 30 g sliced ham
- 1 piece boiled corn
- 60 ml red wine
- 10 g butter
- 20 ml oil
- Wash the sweet potatoes, add a bit of salt and wrap in aluminum foil. Place in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (355°F) and cook for about 45-60 minutes until they soften. Take them out of the oven, peel off the skin, and put the potatoes in a blender together with the butter.
- Meanwhile, place the sliced ham in the oven between 2 baking sheets and pressed by 2 trays, at approximately 140°C (285°F). When it browns and becomes crispy, remove from the oven and place on kitchen paper.
- Remove the excess skin and membrane from the pork tenderloin and season with salt and pepper. Put some oil in a re-heated pan and fry the pork for around 3 minutes on each side on high heat. Cook for another 3-4 minutes on each side on low heat (or transfer in the oven) and put aside.
- In the same pan, add the red wine and let it reduce until it halves in quantity. Then add a little cold butter and let it boil over high heat until it starts to thicken, then put aside.
- Fry the boiled corn with a little butter in a pan, turning on all sides.
- Play with the plating part or reproduce the plate from the picture.
Related: Pork Tenderloin with Noodles, Red Curry & Mint
Related: Pork Tenderloin Cured in Beer Brine w/ Cauliflower Puree and Pork Jus
Related: Pepper-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables
Related: Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Chocolate Au Jus
Related: Sofrito: Greek Beef Tenderloin in Garlic Sauce
Related: Pan-fried Pork Chops with Plums and Rosemary