Marinated Salmon w/ Wasabi-Cucumber Salad & Avocado Purée
This is a super delicious and healthy salmon recipe that you will just love. The salmon is marinated with a mix of olive oil, lemon zest and Piment d´Espelette, a red chili pepper powder, which gives it a nice spicy kick.
Enjoy it together with a fresh cucumber salad and smooth avocado puree. Simply delish!
Marinated Salmon with Wasabi-Cucumber Salad & Avocado Purée
- 400 grams salmon fillet
- 4 tablespoons olive oil cold pressed
- 1 teaspoon Piment d´Espelette
- fleur de sel sea salt
- lemon zest
- 2 avocadoes ripes
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt
- lemon juice
- Cut the salmon in thin slices and mix the integredients for the marinade.
- Put the salmon into the marinade and leave it for at least one hour.
- Peel the avocados and cut it into small pieces.
- Add the remaining integredients and mix it to a purée.
- Now arrange some dabs on the plate.
- Cut the cucumber without peeling it in small slices, add some salt.
- Let it chill for one hour.
- Then add the remaining integredients to mix the salad.
- Use the crème frâiche for decoration.
- Piment d’Espelette can be found in powdered or paste form at specialty food stores.
- If necessary, hot paprika can be used as a substitute for piment d’Espelette.