Healthy Scrambled Eggs w/ Broccoli and Spinach
This is a delicious, nourishing and healthy breakfast recipe. This recipe is full of flavor and packed with nutrients, so you can start your day on the right foot.
The buttery and protein-packed eggs complement the earthy aromas of broccoli and spinach, creating a tasty and satisfying combination.
Not only do these veggies taste great, but they’re also exceptionally good for you. Broccoli is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin K, and potassium, while spinach is an excellent source of iron, calcium, and vitamin A.
Additionally, both vegetables are rich in antioxidants that can help protect your body against disease.
1. Melt the butter in an omelet pan over low heat and add the broccoli and then the baby spinach. To make the recipe even healthier, you can substitute butter with olive oil.
2. Lightly cook the spinach and broccoli for 1-2 minutes, depending on preference.
3. Add the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Flip a couple of times and your healthy delicious breakfast is ready.
Scrambled Eggs with Broccoli and Spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 50 g broccoli
- 20 g butter
- Melt the butter in a pan over low heat and add the broccoli and the baby spinach.
- Lightly cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Crack in 2 eggs, season with salt and pepper, flip 2-3 times, and your delicious breakfast is ready.
Related: Chicken Frittata
Related: Gourmet Deviled Eggs with Smoked Trout Gravlax & Corn Sabayon
Related: Eggs Benedict
Related: 11 Most Expensive Eggs in the World
Related: Deep-Fried Eggs with Asparagus Sauce