Oven Baked Cajun Pork Ribs w/ Potatoes & Garlic Sauce
These baked cajun pork ribs with potatoes and garlic sauce is a mouthwatering dish that combines a unique blend of spices to create a bold and flavorful taste.
The result is a tender and juicy meat with a crispy and slightly spicy crust. The combination of sweet and savory spices creates a depth of flavor that is truly satisfying. These ribs are served with a baked garlic sauce that perfectly complements the spiciness of the meat.
The texture of the meat is tender and juicy with a crispy exterior, making each bite a genuinely delightful experience.
Baked Cajun Pork Ribs with Potatoes & Garlic Sauce
- 1.2 kg pork ribs
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- lemon zest from one lemon
- 2 garlic bulbs
- 15 ml balsamic vinegar
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 20 ml cooking oil
- Remove the back silver skin from the ribs and season with salt and pepper. Wrap in baking paper and cover with aluminum foil.
- Put the ribs in a tray with a little water and bake in a pre-heated oven for 2 hours at 180°C (355°F).
- Put the whole garlic bulbs in the oven until they soften. Then cut off the bulb base and squeeze the garlic pulp into a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and then blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix the sweet paprika, pepper, salt, oregano, thyme, cumin, allspice, sugar, garlic powder, ginger powder in equal quantities and add the lemon zest.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into 6 pieces (without peeling). Add the rosemary, salt, pepper and 1 minced garlic clove.
- Place in a tray in the oven with a little oil and bake at 180°C (355°F) for about 1 hour.
- Before serving, remove the ribs from the foil, cover with a thick layer of the Cajun spice mixture and let brown in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
Related: Fall-off-the-Bone Pork Spare Ribs with Juicy Corn and Cilantro
Related: Honey Glazed Pork Ribs with Potato Salad & Celery
Related: Glazed Pork Ribs with Scallions & Togarashi
Related: Oven-baked Pork Ribs with Green Salsa & Vegetables
Related: Braised Beef Short Ribs in Spiced Orange Tamarind Sauce
Related: Most Popular Cajun Foods in the Southern US