Oven-baked Pork Ribs with Green Salsa & Vegetables
These oven-baked pork ribs with green salsa and baked vegetables recipe is mouthwatering and stars the juicy pork ribs cooked to perfection and smothered with a tangy green salsa sauce.
The sauce uses a blend of aromatic herbs such as parsley, thyme, rosemary, and basil, along with a hint of lemon for a refreshing zing.
The result is a fragrant and flavorful sauce that perfectly complements the tender and succulent pork ribs.
The dish is completed with baked vegetables, including red beet, carrots, and parsnips, perfectly roasted with a dollop of butter for added richness. The vegetables add a touch of sweetness and earthiness to the dish and provide a delightful contrast to the savory flavors of the pork ribs.
Green Salsa Pork Ribs with Baked Vegetables
- Remove the back silver skin from the ribs and season with salt and pepper. Wrap in baking paper and cover with aluminum foil.
- Put the ribs in a tray with a little water and bake in a pre-heated oven for 2 hours at 180°C (355 °F).
- Peel the vegetables and cut into large pieces. Place in a heat-resistant pan with butter, salt, and pepper. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
- For the salsa, wash the greens and chop finely. Add lemon zest and lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Before serving, remove the ribs from the foil and let them brown in the oven for another 5-10 minutes. After taking them out, cover with the green salsa sauce.
Related: Fall-off-the-Bone Pork Spare Ribs with Juicy Corn and Cilantro
Related: Oven Baked Cajun Pork Ribs w/ Potatoes & Garlic Sauce
Related: Glazed Pork Ribs with Scallions & Togarashi
Related: Honey Glazed Pork Ribs with Potato Salad & Celery
Related: Braised Beef Short Ribs in Spiced Orange Tamarind Sauce