Easy Chicken Stir Fry Noodles Recipe
Colorful and packed with nutrients, this quick and easy recipe makes for a healthy dinner—just right for those nights when cooking is the last thing you want to do.
The crunchy vegetables and delicious chicken complement the nourishing soba noodles, creating a dish you shouldn’t miss out on.
Enjoy this delicious stir fry noodles with chicken recipe!
Easy Stir Fry Noodles with Chicken
- 6 oz buckwheat (soba) noodles 180 grams
- 7-8 oz chicken breast cut into thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 pieces baby corn
- 2 oz frozen green beans
- 6 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook them for about 3 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and rinse them under cold water.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Julienne the peppers and the onion.
- Wash the carrots and, using a vegetable peeler, slice them into ribbons.
- Set a wok over high heat and add the oil.
- Add the chicken strips to the wok.
- After the chicken starts to brown, add all vegetables. (I prefer to cook them quickly over high heat to keep them crunchy.)
- Add the soy sauce and the noodles and stir into the wok. The chicken and veggie stir-fry is now ready to be served.
- You may use different vegetables or meats and add various spices and herbs.
- For the vegetarian version of this dish, follow the same steps without adding meat.