Baked Trout with Buttery Potatoes and Quince
Combining the delicate flavors of fresh trout and buttery potatoes with the subtle sweetness of quince, this dish is a true celebration of both taste and aesthetics. With its golden, crispy skin and tender, flaky flesh, this recipe is sure to captivate the senses and leave your guests craving for more.
The trout’s natural richness pairs perfectly with the subtle sweetness of the quince, enhanced by the aromatic touch of fresh thyme. The trout is served with some delicious buttery boiled potatoes flavored with fresh parsley.
This is a delicious and healthy trout recipe that your entire family with love.
Please find the recipe below!
Baked Trout with Potatoes & Quince
Boiled Potatoes with Butter and Parsley
- Gut the trout and peel the potatoes and garlic.
- Cut the potatoes into large cubes and boil in salted water.
- Strain the potatoes and top wıth the butter and finely chopped parsley.
- Gut the trout.
- Slice half a lemon. Cut each garlic clove into 3 slices. Put the lemon, thyme and garlic inside the trout and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the fish on a try lined with a baking sheet.
- Cut the quince into large cubes and add to the tray. Sprinkle the olive oil over the top.
- Bake the fish in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180°C ( 356° F) . For a crispy skin, bake for a further 5 minutes on the fan option.
- Serve the the trout with the buttery boiled potatoes and a bit of lemon for extra flavor.
Related: Trout Tacos Recipe