- 2 sheets ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 eggbeaten, (or use milk)
- 500 grams ricotta cheese
- 100 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 8 Egg Yolks
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 bunches sweet chard cabbage
- 1 fresh chilli
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cook the sweet chards for 5 minutes in salted boiling water.
- Unroll one of the pastry sheets onto baking tray and add the sweet chards and part of the parmesan cheese, chilli and halved tomatoes.
- Add the ricotta and the rest of the Parmesan leaving a 2.5cm border all round.
- Make a hole in the ricotta and add the egg yolks then cover with the remaining puff pastry.
- Brush the border with beaten egg and bake for approximately 20 minutes until the pastry has risen and deep golden.