4 Whole Eggsorganic
1 tablespoon Oil
1 teaspoon Gingerchopped
1 teaspoon Green Chillichopped
1 Onionfinely chopped
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 pinch turmeric powder
How to Make Akuri:
- Break all the eggs into a mixing bowl, add the salt and a pinch of red chili powder/flakes and whisk.
- Heat up a pan, pour 1 tablespoon oil in the pan or a mix of butter and oil.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté until slightly pink, then add the chopped ginger, chopped green chilies, and ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they are slightly pulpy, then add the whisked and seasoned eggs.
- Allow to cook for a minute then gently scrape the sides of the pan. Mix well once again and check for the consistency. It should be semi-soft or liquidy, not firm.
- Garnish with some more green chilies and fresh coriander leaves.
- Your Parsi akuri/Parsi-style scrambled eggs are now ready.