Miso-Glazed Cod With Black Rice Pilaf & Wasabi Essence
This is a delicious, Asian-inspired cod recipe. It’s super tasty and healthy. Give it a try!
Miso Cod With Black Pilaf Rice, Wasabi Essence
- 4 X 140-170 grams cod
- 120 grams white miso
- 60 milliliters mirin
- 60 milliliters honey
- 240 grams rice black venus
- 1 onion peeled, chopped
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 1 liter clear fish stock
- 1 lime
- Mix all ingredients into a blender for the miso glaze.
- Brush the top of the fish with the miso paste and put in the fridge.
- Sweat the onion with the butter for 5 minutes, add the rice, stir for another 2 minutes. Add the fish stock, bring to the boil, and cook at low heat.
- Make the wasabi essence by blending all the ingredients together till smooth. Put the essence in a squeezy bottle.
- Bake the fish into a hot oven of 220 degree Celsius (430 F) for 12 minutes.
- Place the pilaf in a ring shape and drizzle the wasabi essence around it.
- Place the baked cod on top of the rice.
- For decoration, you can add a burnt half lime and deep-fried kale.