Eggs and Anchovies on Crispbread/ Swedish Gubbröra
Eggs and Anchovies on Crispbread/ Gubbröra
- 2 medium size hardboiled eggs
- ½ medium size red onion
- 2 cold boiled potatoes
- 75 g of anchovy fillets in oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 dl creme fraiche
- 3 pinches of salt
- 1 pinch of white pepper
How to make Gubbröra:
- Open the can of anchovy fillets and drain the oil. Finely chop the red onion.
- Cut the cold potato, eggs and anchovy fillets into 1 cm cubes and add to a bowl.
- Mix in the finely chopped herbs, red onion, mayonnaise and cream fresh. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on crackers, dark bread, toast or in a jacket potato.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!