Simple and tasty, the dish is a hearty and flavorful dinner option, especially with a side of rice or Zimbabwean sadza. Follow the instructions below and enjoy this amazing African dinner dish tonight.
- 1/4 lb chicken gizzards
- 1/2 lb chicken feet
- 1/4 lb chicken livers
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup peppers chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 cup kale or rape greens chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Begin by cooking the gizzards. Boil them in enough water to cover them until they soften, then add the chicken feet to the pot.
- Cook the gizzards and chicken feet together until tender and cooked through.
- Add a splash of oil and the chicken livers, cooking until the livers brown.
- In the same pan, stir in the chopped pepper and onions for a minute or two then add the garlic and spices.
- After the pepper and onions have softened, you can add in the kale greens and stir until they wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve the Chicken Gango hot, with a side of rice or sadza. Enjoy!