Shortbread Cookies Recipe
This is a perfect recipe for some easy, quick to make, and also very delicious cookies. You only need four ingredients and 10-minute bake time.
This recipe makes 20 cookies. The recipe was provided by Chef Jean-Baptiste Lucas, a French Pastry Chef based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 90 g flour
- 75 g butter
- 30 g icing sugar
- 2 g salt
How to make Shortbread Cookies
- In a bowl, whisk the butter, icing sugar, and salt until very foamy and pale.
- Add the flour and mix quickly.
- Spread on a baking sheet and roll out to 2-3 mm thick.
- Keep in the fridge until hard.
- Bake in the oven at 180 °C for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut the cookies using a ring.
- Bake for about 5 minutes more, until the cookies start to brown.