2 packs cornstarch biscuit
250g unsalted butter(room temperature)
1 cup + 1 tablespoon(+/-200 g) Sugar
3 gemspassed through the sieve
2 cans ice cream
1 tablespoon Port Wineor liquor (optional)
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
4 tablespoons chocolate powder
1 can condensed milk
How to Make Torta Alemã:
- Beat the butter and sifted sugar (reserve a tablespoon) until you get a whitish and fluffy cream.
- Add the yolks one by one.
- Add the whey-free sour cream gradually until you get a homogeneous mixture. Reserve.
- Add the whey cream, milk, port wine or liquor, and the sugar.
- In a pyrex dish, alternate a layer of cookies moistened quickly in milk with a layer of cream.
- Repeat the layers until the ingredients are finished, finishing with a layer of cookies.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm (preferably overnight).
- Make the topping, like a soft brigadeiro: add the condensed milk, butter, and chocolate, stirring non-stop until it begins to thicken. Wait for it to cool down.
- When serving, place the chosen topping on the pie.
- Serve cold.
- This dessert can be frozen. But refrigerate for at least 6 hours to serve.
- If you want to unmold, line the pyrex dish or rim shape with pvc film. Refrigerate, unmold when serving, remove the pvc and cover only the top of the pie.