1 cup GF flour
1 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 cup Wateror enough to form a dough
How to Make Oplatki:
- Combine all the ingredients and knead the mixture for 5-8 minutes until it forms a smooth and elastic dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes, then give it another brief knead.
- Roll out the dough as thinly as possible.
- Cut the dough into squares or circles, then arrange them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in an oven preheated to a temperature between 375°F to 425°F (190°C to 220°C) for 20 to 30 minutes or until the dough is thoroughly cooked. The baking time may vary depending on the thickness of the dough.
- For the best results, consider refrigerating both the flour and water before combining them. This will ensure optimal dough consistency and texture.