1 cup GF flour
1 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 cup Wateror enough to form a dough
How to Make Oplatki:
- Combine the ingredients and knead for 5-8 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes, then knead again.
- Roll the dough out as thin as possible.
- Cut into squares or circles and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° to 425° for 20 – 30 minutes or until it is cooked through (times will vary depending on the thickness of the dough).
- Refrigerating the flour and water prior to combining will produce the best results.