- precooked frozen king crab leg
- 1 Limegarnish
- Japanese daikon radish
- 90 millilitres Hellman's real mayonnaise
- 25 millilitres Greek style yoghurt
- 10 grams wasabi paste
- squeeze lemon juice
- Preheat you grill to a medium heat.
- To make the gratin, mix everything together and adjust the salt to your taste, remember that the king crab is quite salty so you will not need to add too much extra.
- To prepare the king crab leg, start at the base of the leg where the flesh is exposed, take a pair of scissor and carefully cut the white part of the shell lengthways, all along right up to the tip, do this on both sides.
- Next peel off the white shell, so that you are left with the flesh exposed where you will put the gratin, and shell under so that the meat will not fall out.
- Spoon generously your wasabi gratin mix onto the leg, careful not to spill over the sides of the shell.
- Place under the grill and cook until golden brown and bubbling.
- Place on the plate and garnish with the grated Daikon and Lime.
- Serve hot.