15 ounces cream of coconut
15 ounces coconut milk
14 ounces Sweetened Condensed milk
12 ounces Evaporated Milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamonplus more to top
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 cup (or more) white rum
2 vanilla beanssplit in half
3–4 whole cinnamon sticks
How to Make Conquito:
- In a blender, combine the canned ingredients, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg.
- Blend until well-combined. Add the rum and blend again. Taste and adjust as preferred.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher and add the vanilla beans and cinnamon sticks.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or divide into bottles.
- Letting the mixture refrigerate for at least an hour allows the flavor from the vanilla beans and cinnamon sticks to fuse with the cocktail mixture.
- Allow the coquito to sit at room temperature before serving.
- Serve over ice, if desired, with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.