Japanese-style Wagyu Short Ribs Recipe (Nitsuke)
This is a wagyu short ribs recipe aimed for professional cooks. It takes a bit of time, effort and skill to prepare it, but it’s worth all the effort. Enjoy!
Nitsuke: Japanese-style Wagyu Short Ribs Recipe
- 1 cooked beef short rib
- 60 grams Nitsuke sauce
- 60 grams sautéed rice
- 1 gram crispy garlic
- vegetable stock
- 2 grams benishoga
COOKED SHORT RIB (32 PORTIONS)
- wagyu short rib boneless
- 100 grams salt
- 30 grams ground black pepper
- 150 milliliters vegetable oil
- 32 units vacuum bags
Cooked Short Rib
- Clean the excess of fat of the short rib, cut in 300 gr portions, add salt and pepper. Seal the short ribs pieces in a pan with the vegetable oil.
- Pack the pieces in a vacuum bags and cook for 50 hours at 68° degrees in sous vide. When the time is completed, take out from the water and put in cold water. Keep in fridge.
- In a big pot add all the ingredients and cook at medium heat, mix constantly until reduced to 4 liters of sauce.
- Strain and reserve.
- Take the short rib from the vacuum bag, clean the fat excess.
- In a pan add the nitsuke and heat on a low flame, add the vegetable stock and the short rib. Heat the short rib in the sauce until this get naped and totally covered with the sauce.
- Serve the short rib on a wooden plate, add some crispy garlic and serve with the sautéed rice on the side and the benishoga over this.
Related: Most Expensive Steaks in the World