Swedish Ostkaka/ Swedish Cheesecake
Ostkaka/ Swedish Cheesecake
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 2/3 dl all-purpose flour
- 3 dl milk
- 3 medium size eggs
- 3/4 dl sugar
- The zest of half a lemon
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 dl finely chopped almonds without skin
- 1 pinch of salt
- Butter for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 225°C (437°F ) and grease a 30×40 cm oven tin.
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth and add to the greased tin.
- Bake the cake in the middle of the oven for40-50 minutes until golden and set.
- Enjoy the cake warm with a cold berry sauce, strawberries and lemon creme fraiche.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!