- duck breaston the bone
- black pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 Black Garlic
Young Onion Shoots
- Young Onion Shoots
- 1 orange
- 160 grams duck broth
- 7 grams Butterfor duck broth
- 7 grams Butterfor onion and garlic
- 50 grams onions
- 5 grams Garlic
- 200 millilitres bouillon
- 2 grams Cream
- 15 grams Butterfor sauce
- To prepare the duck meat, clean the same by wiping all off the inner blood, it is important that the breast have the bone.
- Make a lattice cut over the skin of 5mm, be careful of not cutting off part of the meat.
- In a pan put oil, and grill only the skin. The skin get to crunchy but the meat is moisture.
- Once you grill the skin, carbon cook the meat and grill it in the oven at low temperature, at high temperature and the salamander but slowly increase the temperature. NOTE: Be careful to do not overcook the meat.
- Remove carefully the meat from the bone and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the leek into 5 cm per side.
- In a pan, put olive oil and grill the surface of the leek until it get a toasted color.
- Add salt to it.
Black Garlic Puree
- Peel the skin of the fermented black garlic.
- Mince the garlic and pass it through a fine meshes.
Young Onion Shoots
- Cut the young onion shoots in 3cm per side.
- Wash the orange and peel it.
- NOTE: Is important to avoid the white part of the skin, this will add a bitter taste.
- Let dry the skin in a dry surface.
- Once it get dry, use the Thermomix to make it powder.
- Preheat oven. In a baking dish or cookie sheet put the duck and lightly coat it with butter, let it to toast.
- Take the duck out the oven.
- In a sauté pan, sauté the garlic and onion with butter until tender, add the duck OR duck broth and deglaze with white wine.
- Add the bouillon and put in the oven (preheat at 210°) for 20 minutes.
- Pass it through a chinois.
- Reduce the sauce, add cream and butter at the end and season it to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the duck and right beside put the young onion shoots.
- On the other side of the dish, place birds line with the black garlic puree.
- Line the leek on the upper left and pour sauce.
- Sprinkle the orange powder between the duck meat and black garlic puree birds.