- 200 grams Greek Yogurt
- 400 millilitres Fresh Cream
- 52 grams Sugar
- 2 sheets Gelatine
- 108 grams Sugar
- 108 grams Whole Eggs
- 108 millilitres Lemon Juice
- 140 grams Butter Cubes
- 2 grams Agar-agar
- 1 Mandarin
- For the yoghurt pelte, combine the cream and sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring the mixture slowly to the boil and stir in the soaked gelatine.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and stir in the yoghurt.
- Pass the mixture through a fine sieve and then pour into a deep tray.
- Place in the fridge and leave to set overnight
- Add the sugar, eggs, lemon juice, butter cubes and agar agar into thermomix bowl, set at speed 4 at 100C for around 13 minutes, slowly bring to a gentle boil.
- When it reaches a boil, remove from the bowl.
- Let it cool down.
- Spoon a small amount of the lemon curd onto a round plate, spreading across the plate using a palette knife.
- Using a knife or a cutter, cut yoghurt pelte into equal rectangular pieces.
- Replace one on the lemon curd.
- Cut a round slice of the mandarin and burn the white skin until it gets dark.
- Gently place mandarin pieces on top of the yoghurt pelte.
- Serve with baby mint leaves and (optional) dehydrated yoghurt pieces.