- 3 leaves gelatinetitanium
- 700 grams pure cream
- 150 grams Milk
- 60 grams Caster Sugar
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams Caster Sugar
- 200 grams Water
- 150 grams glucose
- 4 punnets strawberries
- 1 lemonjuice only
- 100 grams pistachiosblanched, roasted and shaved
It is best to begin this recipe the day before
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water.
- Combine the cream, milk, sugar in a saucepan and bring just below boiling, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat.
- Squeeze the gelatine to remove the excess water and add to the cream along with the white chocolate. Stir to dissolve.
- Strain the mixture through a fine strainer into a bowl over ice. Continually stir and cool the mixture to thickened but not set. Divide the thickened mixture between 8 moulds. Set in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Combine the caster sugar water and glucose in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and cool.
- Reserve 1 punnet of strawberries. With the rest, remove the stalks and cut in half. Puree the fruit in a blender then pass through a fine sieve measure 500ml of puree and add to it 150ml sugar syrup and the lemon juice to taste.
- Reserve 100ml of strawberry syrup for plating and churn the rest in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer instructions.
- Cut the remaining punnet of strawberries into random pieces and toss with the reserved syrup.
- Unmould the panna cotta’s onto plates spoon strawberries and juices around, scatter with pistachio’s and finish with a scoop of sorbet.