140 g white chocolate
125 g melted butter
80 g Sugar
210 g Eggs
55 g Flour
30 g starch
The exotic chocolate coulis:
100 g passion fruit puree
25 g Sugar
45 g dark chocolate
45 g milk chocolate
This very popular recipe, a dark chocolate fondant with its famous flowing heart invented by Michel Bras, can also be prepared with white chocolate… create a surprise and serve it with an original and very easy to make coulis!
How to Make the Fondant:
- Break the chocolate into pieces, dice the butter and put the chocolate and butter in a saucepan; place it in a larger saucepan with a water base and put it on the heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, then pour this mixture into the melted chocolate and butter.
- Stir in the flour and starch, mix well, then fill small pastry circles previously lined with baking paper.
- Measure about 70 g of dough per circle, place them in the freezer for 4 h. You can also use small silicone muffin tins.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °c.
- Place the frozen muffins in the oven for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the marrow from the oven at the end of baking, and simply remove the circles to de-mould them.
How to Make the Coulis:
- Boil the passion fruit purée with the sugar, then pour over the chocolate (dark and milk) previously broken into small pieces.
- Mix to obtain a nice homogeneous coulis. Set aside at room temperature.
Serve the soft fruit on plates and pour a slightly warm passion fruit coulis over it.