400 grams watermeloncut in 2
extra virgin olive oil
The original recipe is made with Bulgarian feta, locally known as Sirene. It’s the most popular Bulgarian cheese, and while similar to the Greek feta cheese they are not really the same. Bulgarian white brine cheese has a grainy texture and is slightly crumbly.
Nonetheless, this recipe works great with Greek feta cheese as well. Bon apetit!
- Brush the pita with olive oil, season with salt.
- Char grill lightly, cut into 1/12’s place cut pita flatly on a tray.
- Bake at 180c for 5-7 mins til dry and toasted.
- Place water melon cubes in to a clean serving bowl.
- Top with crumbled feta.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and mint chiffonnade.