6 EggsBoiled for 5m 30s
300 g Turkey Mince
50 g pork mince
5 g miso
12 g Gingerpureed
14 g Chillifinely diced
3 fillet Anchoviesminced
25 g Confit Onionroughly sliced
2 g Salt
How to Make Turkey Scotch Eggs:
- Place eggs into boiling water for 5m 30s. Remove eggs and place into ice water.
- Combine mince and seasonings and divide into 6.
- Encircle peeled eggs with mince and roll until smooth.
- Place into the fridge uncovered to dry for 30min.
- Roll each egg with flour, dip in egg wash and coat with Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Fry at 160C for 6min.