4 fresh yellow corn
1 bunch fresh parsley
1 yellow onion
1 red onion
- Grate the corn on a cheese grater all the way until the cob, make sure we have all the moisture.
- Put it in a small pot whit some salt, and cook it down until no more liquid left.
- Put it in the vita prep puree until really smooth, refrigerate uncovered as it cools.
Tomato Parsely Onion Chips
- Slice one tomato medium thin, lay it on dehydrator rack or oven rack and season with olive oil salt sugar.
- Shave the red onion medium thin, run it under hot water for 5 min to take out the bitterness.
- Lay it on dehydrator rack or oven rack and season with olive oil, salt and sugar.
- Pick the parsley, and season with olive oil salt and lemon.
- Lay it on dehydrator rack or oven rack.
- Place all three trays / racks in the oven or dehydrator and dehydrate on 135F for 4-6 hours or
- Bake in the oven at 200F for 20 minutes until crispy
- Lay down a generous amount of the corn pudding on the plate.
- Roughly chop one fresh tomato, shave 2 rings of white onion and pick some parsley.
- Put it in a mixing bowl, season it with olive oil, balsamic, distilled vinegar, lemon juice and sea salt.
- Arrange it on the top of the corn pudding.
- Garnish the dish with chips.