500 gr 75% dark chocolate
20 gr glicemul by sosa
50 gr pure cacao butter
The perfect garnish can make your dish stand out! Dark chocolate is the perfect topping for any dessert because it adds a touch of elegance and sophistication that is unmatched by any other food. This ingredient can be added to your favourite dish and will amp up its flavour in an instant. Brownies, cheesecake, ice cream-name it. There are many ways that dark chocolate could be used as a garnish for food and drinks.
How to Prepare the Dessert:
To ensure a smooth cooking experience, please read the Smartwhip care and safety guidelines before usage.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl;
- Once combined, melt the combined mixture in the microwave or in a water bath at a temperature of 50°C;
- After the chocolate mixture has been melted at the indicated temperature, temper the chocolate by bringing 3/4 of the chocolate content on a marble table until it reaches 21°C;
- Add the remaining 1/4 of the chocolate content to the bowl and stir until, it is combined. Make sure the temperature is at 30°C. If not, then repeat the process;
- Pour the content in the siphon and connect it to your Smartwhip and charge it to 12 bar.
- Disconnect your cream dispenser and shake it for 5-10 seconds for air dispersion.
- Immediately, place the chocolate foam inside metal moulds and take it to the blast chiller at -24°C. Liquid Nitrogen can also be used to get quicker results.
- After some time has passed, take the chocolate out of the moulds and break it into the desired amount of pieces.
Serve as a garnish in a dessert such as port-infused tiramisu foam.
- Keep the siphon and all the equipment needed inside the oven at 30°C.
- Don`t forget to wash your siphon nozzle after usage as chocolate will set.