500 gr strawberry puree
10 gr lime juice
10 gr Silver gelatin sheet.
500 gr heavy cream
100 gr Sugar
55 gr cornstarch
500 gr Mascarpone
How to Make Strawberry Gel:
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the puree to 60C and add the gelatin to dissolve.
- Mix with lemon juice and set aside in the fridge until set.
- Emulsify with the blender to make a smooth gel.
How to Make Mascarpone Cream:
- In a medium pot mix everything and bring to Boil.
- Let cool in the fridge and place in a pastry bag.
Photo credit: Antonio Bachour