- 500 gr strawberry puree
- 10 gr lime juice
- 10 gr Silver gelatin sheet.
- 500 gr heavy cream
- 100 gr Sugar
- 55 gr cornstarch
- 500 gr Mascarpone
How to Make Strawberry Gel:
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the puree to 60C and add the gelatin to dissolve.
- Mix with lemon juice and set aside in the fridge until set.
- Emulsify with the blender to make a smooth gel.
How to Make Mascarpone Cream:
- In a medium pot mix everything and bring to Boil.
- Let cool in the fridge and place in a pastry bag.
Photo credit: Antonio Bachour