- 5 chicken breasts butterflied
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic fine chopped
- 10 leaves fresh curry leaves
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 10 millilitres Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika Powder
This a nice and quick dish for summer. Roadside BBQ chicken is normally a deep-fried dish but I have redefined it for the European palate in a healthy way. There is a nice concoction of chilli, vinegar garlic and curry leaves.
- Marinate chicken and leave for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Grill on BBQ.
- Serve with garden green salad.