- 1 l Fish Stock
- 5 stalks lemongrass
- 4 garlic cloves
- 50 g Ginger
- 500 ml coconut cream
- 3 chili
- 6 mussels
- 3 prawns
- 3 scallops
This is a fantastic and super healthy shellfish recipe served at Sheraton Samoa. Recipe provided by Executive Chef Jiju Rajappen.
How to Prepare the Coconut Sauce:
- Roughly chop all solids and put in a pot.
- Add fish stock and put on low heat.
- Slowly bring to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and infuse for another hour. Strain out solids with a fine strainer.
- Add coconut cream and boil up again.
- Remove from heat straight away to make sure the sauce doesn’t turn grey.
- Cook mussel, scallops and prawns and place on a plate.
- Cover with coconut sauce and finish with fresh coconut husk, coriander, herb oil and lobster oil.