- 12 Sea Urchins
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 tablespoons Modena vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 100 grams Butter
- 50 grams Greek Yogurt
- 1 bunch fresh chervil
- chive points
- 1/2 bulb small fennel
- 1 stalk celeryand leaves
- 1/4 granny smith apple
- sorrel leaves
- 20 millilitres sea urchin water
- 2 tablespoons arbequina olive oil
- Open the sea urchins with a scissors with a round cut at the top or mouth end (use gloves to protect your hands).
- Then remove the roe with a spoon very carefully so they don´t break.
- Save the water of the urchins to clean the roe later. If we clean them with their own water, they won´t lose flavor.
- Save the shells for the final presentation.
- Carefully clean all the aromatic herbs.
- Peel the stalks of celery and cut into a fine julienne.
- Do the same with the apple and the fennel.
- Mix the yogurt with the sea urchins water, a spoon of Arbequina olive oil and salt flakes.
- You can place the sea urchins in a long platter preferably three urchins per plate.
- Fill every washed sea urchin shell with about 4 roes, carefully placing and covering them with two spoons of hollandaise sauce lengthwise.
- Give them two minutes under the oven grill in order for them to temper.
- Now add a soup spoon of yogurt and place the mixed aromatic herbs on top.
- Finish the dish with drops of olive oil and a pinch of salt over the aromatics.