200 g wheat flour
120 g rye flour
40 g Butteryou can use vegetable oil too
200 ml Water
400 g Cremette cheese
100 g Unagi sauce
Per one flat bread:
30 g Mousse
100 g Smoked eel
10 g Unagi sauce
1 g truffle oil
2 g shallot
1 g Onion flowers
You want an easy and delicious dish?! I’ve got something for you! But you’ll have to use a little bit of fire!
How to make Flat bread (we call it “tetyorka”):
- Mix flour and butter.
- Add water (60C). Pour in carefully, maybe you’ll have to use a little less or more. The dough should be soft and elastic and don’t stick to hands.
- Divide the dough in 7 parts.
- Cover with a towel and leave to rest for 10-15 minutes. Roll thin.
- Put on a heated pan with no oil and brown on each side for 30 seconds.
How to Make the Mousse:
Mix unagi and cheese with a whisk.
Per one Flat Bread:
- Spread the mousse evenly in thin layer over flat bread.
- Put the eel cut 45 angle.
- Top with unagi sauce (use silicone brush).
- Add drops of truffle oil and chopped shallot.
- When serving use a gas burner and fire over!
If you love Russian cuisine, check out our article on the most popular 20 foods in Russia.