500 g red tuna
Half a bunch coriander
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
4 tablespoons hazelnut oil
4 tablespoons Vodka foam
50 g Oscietra Royal caviarfrom Ars Italica, Calvisius Group
This delicious recipe was provided by Chef Jean-Christophe Ansanay-Alex, a Michelin starred chef and Head Chef of Lyon-based restaurant, l’Auberge de L’Ile Barbe. This recipe is for 10 people.
How to Make Red Tuna, Beetroot, Vodka, and Osetra Caviar:
- Cut the tuna in the same way as for a tartare.
- Season with chopped coriander, grated ginger, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.
- Cut the cooked beets into slightly thick slices.
- Arrange them harmoniously on the plate, then season with the hazelnut oil.
- Arrange the tartare in the center in a cylinder shape.
- Place a spoonful of vodka foam on top.
- Finish with the caviar and grated lime (use a microplane for this).