- 2 small octopus
- 4 small cuttlefish
- 400 grams bonito fish
- 8 venus clams
- 8 purple shrimp
- 8 prawns
- 8 shrimp
- 100 grams scorpionfish
- 2 lemons
- 1 orange
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 kilogram fresh salted ricotta cheese
- 300 grams courgette sprouts
- Tarallo biscuitfrom Puglia
- extra virgin olive oil
- 60 grams Salt
- Pepperquantity you prefer
- 30 grams Fior di sale cheese
- mint leaves
- 1/2 litre seawater
- 50 grams Sugar
- Clean all the fishes and shellfishes and keep them in container with seawater and just a bit of ice.
- Skin the cuttlefish and remove the small bone inside; cut them in wide rings.
- Remove the head from the octopus.
- Cut in small pieces the bonito fish and scorpion fish.
- Clean the shellfish: shell and remove the intestine of the purple prawns, the scampi; then open the venus clams leaving half of the shell.
- In the meantime zest the lemon making sure there is no white pith and blanch them in 200 gr of water, 50gr of sugar and 30 gr of salt for roughly 10 minutes, let them cool in the liquid.
- Cut the courgette sprouts in 3 cm slices and blanch them in salted water for around 3 minutes.
- Cool them down in ice.
- Stuff them with salted ricotta, black pepper and minced mint.
- Season the courgette with extra virgin olive oil and grated lime zest.
- Remove the fish and the shellfish from the seawater.
- Flavor the bonito fish, the scorpionfish and the purple shrimps with the grated orange zest, extra virgin olive oil and Fior di Sale cheese.
- Flavor the small octopus, the cuttlefish, the Venus clams and the prawns with grated lime and fior di sale chesse and the shrimp with grated lemon.
- Place all the elements on a plate, possibly a black one together with some pieces of tarallo biscuits and dress with some very delicate extra virgin olive oil.