12 slices toast bread
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 liter Milk
1 envelope vanila sugar
1/4 kilo Butter
Sugar and cinnamonoptional
How to Make Rabanadas:
- Start by heating the milk with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a pan.
- Beat the eggs separately.
- Soak each slice of bread in milk, leaving it well moistened without getting too soft. Then pass it through the beaten egg.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, adding two or three spoonfuls at a time.
- When hot, fry the slices of bread. You can fry 3 or 4 at a time, depending on the size of the frying pan. Brown the slices on both sides.
- If desired, sprinkle the French toast with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon to make them even tastier. Now they are ready!