- 750 grams pumpkin
- 70 grams spring onions
- 50 millilitres Olive Oil
- 30 grams Brown Sugarif pumpkin is not sweet enough)
- 10 grams Salt
- fresh rosemary
- Wateror vegetable broth
- 100 grams kefir
- Cut the onion into julienne and cook it for about 5 minutes on low heat with the olive oil and salt.
- Add the peeled and cut pumpkin, at first over high heat, then reduce the heat and cover with the broth. Let it cook for about 30 minutes until the pumpkin is soft and sweet.
- While cooking, add a few leaves of Rosemary and pepper. Add salt, pepper and sugar, if necessary.
- Blend it so it becomes more of a liquid, if we see that it lacks texture we can add a little water or vegetable broth if you prefer.
- Decorate with a ray of kefir and some fresh rosemary leaves.