- 1000 grams plain flour
- 100 grams rice flour
- 700 millilitres Water
- 40 grams Caster Sugar
- 14 grams dry yeast
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 100 grams Corn Flour
- 1 kilogram pork bellyskin on
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown onionbrunois
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 6 Bay Leaves
We haven’t tried the original dish yet, but it’s nothing short of fantastic based on its many raves on Zomato and the Fork.
How to Make the Bao Buns Sliders
- Add sugar, yeast and warm water (42-degree Celsius) in a bowl and mix it.
- Add rice and plain flour.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl for 4 minutes or until a firm and holds shape.
- Cover with cling wrap, let it rest and grow for 20 minutes.
- Portion 50g, roll into balls and put in a baking try.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Steam 100 degrees Celsius in the oven for 10 minutes.
How to Make Pork Asado
- Saute onion, garlic and add bay leaf.
- Add the pork and 100 ml room temperature water, bring to boil.
- Add the soy- , oyster- , and Hoisin sauces and sugar and constantly mix.
- Add corn flour to thicken.