1 7- 9 pound fully cooked ham(or spiral ham)
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 can pineapple rings in pineapple juice(20oz can)
1/2 cup maple syrupor honey
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
How to Make Pineapple Glaze for Ham:
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Place the ham facedown in a roasting pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice from the can, honey or maple syrup, and mustard and bring to a boil over a medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook until reduced slightly, about 2 minutes, and set aside.
- Brush the baked ham with the glaze, then top with the pineapple rings, securing them with toothpicks.
- Return the ham to the oven and bake uncovered until heated through, 25 to 30 minutes.