- 1 big percharound 1kg
- 10 small new potatoes
- 1/2 sour whey
- 10 stalks dill
- ramson flowers
- chive flowers
- Swedish anchoviesfrom Grebbestad
- Filét the perch and cut the backloins in to 4 portions, salt them gently and put aside.
- Smoke all the off cuts from the fish with juniper branches for 2 good hours.
- When done put in a saucepan along with cold water, a few stalks of dill and an onion.
- Let simmer for 1-2 hours, then strain and reduce.
- Cold smoke the filets of perch for 1 hour using the same branches as for the off cuts.
- Cook potatoes in the whey, cut them in to slices, brush with butter and put aside.
- Finish the perch filéts with butter in a pan.
- Dress with dill stems and flowers.
- Finnish the sauce with browned butter.