- 1 kilogram "00" floursieved
- 30 grams fine sea salt
- 1 gram fresh yeast
- 600 millilitres Water
- pizza dough
- San Marzano Tomato
- buffalo mozzarella
- fresh basil
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl combine water and salt allow to dissolve.
- Add 10% of the flour and mix. Mix well; add more flour and the yeast.
- Continue to add the remaining flour and mix well until combined.
- Turn Dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead until smooth and elastic.
- This can take up to 10 min.
- Place the dough into a lightly floured bowl, cover with a damp cloth and set aside.
- Let the dough rest for half an hour, then divide into 4-5 round balls.
- Cover with a damp tea towel and allow the dough balls to rise.
- This can take up to 10 – 12 hrs.
- Once the dough has doubled in size place on a lightly floured bench, stretch the dough by hand.
- Roll out a 220g Pizza dough.
- Spread the San Marzano tomato.
- Top with Buffalo Mozzarella, place 4 basil leaves on top and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil.