- 500 grams cream cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 500 millilitres whole milk
- 115 grams granulated sugar
- 110 grams graham cracker
- 15 grams Butter
- 50 grams chocolate ganache
- 25 grams custard powder
Cheese cake with a little wow factor.
These individual chocolate marbled cheesecakes are easy to do, simple to assemble and very versatile.
- Cover the stainless steel rings with aluminum foil tightly around the bottom.
- In a food processor, grind the graham crackers to crumbs and add the soft butter
- Press the graham cracker mixture 1 cm thick to the bottom of the prepared stainless steel rings
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until well fluffy
- Add eggs and incorporate well
- Add milk 250 ml
- Boil the remaining milk with the custard powder to make a smooth custard. Cool for 10 minutes, then add to the cream cheese mixture
- Separate the mixture in two individual small jugs
- Flavor one half of the cream cheese batter with the chocolate ganache
- With two piping bags, pipe the two mixtures into the mold to create the marbling effect. Ensure proper marbling by swirling together the two mixtures with a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven by 165 C (325 F) until slightly just cooked (approx 8-12 minutes) and let cool. The batter will “set” fully during the cooling down period