200 gr coconut milk
3 tbsp chia seeds
4 ripe mangoes
1 tbsp agave
tsp vanilla extract
Squeeze of lime
I love mango season! Just can’t get enough of those vibrant, juicy and absolutely delish mangoes and definitely have more than my ‘5 a day’ of them!
My vegan mango chia pots are not only beautiful but also super easy to make and filled with such yummy goodness—great for breakfast, dessert or a snack… In fact anytime of the day! Perfect for the kids too.
How to Make Mango Chia Pudding:
This vegan mango chia pudding recipes makes 5-6 small pots
- Place the coconut milk, chia seeds, agave, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix well. Depending on how sweet your mangoes are, you may wish to add a little more agave. But I found 1 tbsp enough.
- Place the mixture in your serving pots to set in the fridge for at least 2 hrs (overnight is also fine).
- In the meantime, skin the mangoes, remove the pulp, and puree them in a blender with the lime juice.
- Pour the mango mixture over the coconut-chia mix and place back in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- When ready to eat, garnish with toppings of your choice—I have used pomegranate, homemade granola and pumpkin seeds, but fresh mango and coconut flakes would also be awesome.
For all of you enjoying the sunshine today—pack for a picnic and devour!