- 2 x 500 grams blue lobsters
- 200 grams potatoes
- 1 shallot
- vegetable broth
- 100 grams fillet of sea bass
- 1/2 lemonjuice and zest only
- 0.4 grams saffron
- 100 millilitres White Wine
- extra virgin olive oil
- fleur de sel
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 sprig lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 100 grams durum wheat flour
- 100 grams "00" flour
- 1 Egg Yolks
- 1 Whole Eggs
- 20 millilitres Water
- Mix the two flours together with eggs and water until blended.
Potatoes and Sauce
- Turn the potatoes into 12 small balls.
- Bake with vegetable broth and the saffron for 10 minutes in a casserole dish.
- Finely chop the remaining potatoes.
- In another dish, braise on low heat the extra virgin olive oil, shallots and remaining potatoes.
- Add the white wine and let evaporate.
- Finish cooking with vegetable broth and add the lemon juice, blend, sieve and season with salt.
- Steam the lobster for about 3 minutes, separate the body from the claws, cut the body into small pieces.
- Add the flesh of sea bass and steamed for 3 minutes.
- Mix lobster and bass with the chopped chives, grated lemon peel, mascarpone, lemon juice and salt.
- Cut small 6×6 cm squares of the pasta.
- Brush the edge of each square with some egg white.
- Place some of the lobster filling in the centre of each square with a small spoon.
- Fold the the four sides of the pastry up and get 12 ravioli.
- In boiling salted water, cook the ravioli for 2 minutes.
Final Prep and Plating
- In a mixer, combine the hot potato sauce, a knob of cold butter.
- Plate the ravioli with the lobster claw, lobster sauce, potato balls and potato sauce.
We welcome any comments on this recipe in the comments section below.